1987 Cutlass Supreme 4-door

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottw

n00b
Feb 26, 2008
New Oxford, PA
I wasn't looking for but found a almost mint condition 1987 Cutlass Supreme 4-door, White with burgandy interior, 131,000 miles, 5.0, it needs a headliner, AC repaired, the thing that may be the hardest to find is the rear bumper rup strip, which is torn on the corner, and I think its different from the 2-door car. Any ideas what it may be worth??? Its really a nice car and I would have to say a 9 out 10 condition. Thanks

HFX

Apprentice
May 13, 2008
Atlanta, GA
scottw said:
I wasn't looking for but found a almost mint condition 1987 Cutlass Supreme 4-door, White with burgandy interior, 131,000 miles, 5.0, it needs a headliner, AC repaired, the thing that may be the hardest to find is the rear bumper rup strip, which is torn on the corner, and I think its different from the 2-door car. Any ideas what it may be worth??? Its really a nice car and I would have to say a 9 out 10 condition. Thanks

Surprisingly the 4-door is usually easier to find a junk yard then the 2 door at least around Atlanta. Headliner isn't hard, the A/C isn't hard to convert to 134a depending on the tools you have and how inclined you are. The rear bumper is different last time I looked, but like I said, the 4-doors are usually pretty easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor