1990 Buick Regal Custom 2 dr gbody

ed56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2024
HAve a problem replacing the windshield GM stopped making them and it seems everyone else did as well for the 88-90 gbody coupes. Hoping some one has a link or a suggestion to one. All the area bone yards have nothing. If I can't gind one the insurance company will total it out. Joping not to do that. THANKS ahead of time.

This is not the bodystyle this forum is commited to, but you might try this link to a salvage locater. Over a dozen within 200 miles of me, out here in nowheresville

www.car-part.com

Reactions: 383_StealthRam
Yeah, that's W-body, not any kind of G-body.

• Agree
Where in the Commonwealth are you roughly located? I only asked because I was able to replace the front and rear glass in my car through a local company.

As noted in the other post above, please provide a pic of your car, or the VIN # so we can establish which car/body style you actually are asking about. It sounds like you're saying your 1990 Regal is a G Body, which it is not. 1990 would be a W body as I and others have mentioned. But you also mentioned A body which pre-dates G body. If what you have is a G body Regal (RWD), or a W body Regal (FWD) both windshields are still available from a quick google search.

You can use the attach files button on your reply here to add some pictures, or as previously mentioned provide VIN# so every one here trying to help can establish exactly what year/model you're asking about.

HTH

Peek A Boo Mascot GIF by City of Selkirk

• Haha
I want to thank everyone for your help. At this time we have a new widshield. It appears GM is sloppy in crossreferencing parts the windshield comes up from multiple suppliers onee locally when you plug in a 1990 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2dr coupe and it lists the Regal Custom as a cross reference 3 of the 4 do not list the winshield 1048W when you select the 1990 Buick Regal Custom 2 dr. I certainly learned some new info from you all. Thank You!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor