1998 z28 0 and 84 ss 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
last summer i wanted to race a brand new mustang gt but he didnt want no part in it so i raced a 98 camaro it was a 6 speed car and he told me it was stock well we went out to a back road where alot of us race and so we lined the 2 cars up and i ended up beating him by about 2 cars and i spun really really bad and then the mustang decided he wanted 2 race the camaro so the camaro ended up beating the mustang by about 3 cars and i was talking to a buddy of mine a couple weeks later and he told me that the camaro wasnt stock he had exhaust work done and the heads were ported and polished with a bigger injection and a little bigger cam then stock but was just happy i beat him.

oldtinsmith said:
jcbannis,
Hello again. I don't street race anymore (actually I can't anymore, I'm to old!) :rofl: ! If you must though, b***h slap um!

Doug

I'll join you in that boat. I've destroyed enough cars. I'm going for something more refined that I can appreciate these days. Besides, the last time I went thrill seeking I ended up divorced and paying child support :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor