‘78-80 Cutlass hardtop info and taillights needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
How about dr78442 I think that's his name I think his car is a hard top maybe he can help out if you get his attention?

Thanks, I’ve actually already been talking to him on this thread just above...
;)
He’s made no mention if his car is a hardtop or not tho, so I can only assume it’s not or he doesn’t want to partially disassemble his car to take pictures for me.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Donovan , Here you go. . Sorry ment to help sooner .. busy with family and holiday crazy. My car is a 78 hardtop . Hope these help. These are totally different then yours.

Attachments

• 20171126_100923.jpg
    20171126_100923.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 139
  • 20171126_100918.jpg
    20171126_100918.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Donovan , Here you go. . Sorry ment to help sooner .. busy with family and holiday crazy. My car is a 78 hardtop . Hope these help. These are totally different then yours.

No need to apologize Mike, afterall it IS Thanksgiving weekend!

Thank you very, VERY much. That’s exactly what I needed, and it DEFINITELY helps! You’re right, they are totally different than the vinyl roof ones. I figured they had to be. After looking at your pics, it’s jogged the ‘ol noodle a bit - I’ve actually seen these before! I just didn’t know what they were for or where they went.

Now I’ll have to dig real deep through my stash of old stuff I haven’t looked at in years to see if I have a set. If not, I should be able to fab up something easily enough.
Thank you again, you’re a lifesaver.

Donovan

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor