79 Malibu how do I get this stance the correct way

Irishspring46

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2022
This is a random pic of someone else’s Malibu but I’m wondering how I can get a stance like this (tires tucked) the correct way, would simply drop springs be enough and not completely ruin geometry? I had issues with my Monte Carlo and drop springs not dropping the car enough. By doing this I don’t want to downgrade handling/driving. It’s a street car. Just wondering the best way to achieve a similar stance I’m running 275s in the rear

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpeg
    IMG_3142.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 6

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
These are the original springs 275/60-15 and 215/70-15

IMG_0940.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Easiest way, but also the most expensive, is coilovers all the way around. You're only other choice is really trial and error. Everyone's combo and car is slightly different so their combo may get you close, or exactly what you want....or still way off.

Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Intresting, mine sits higher than that but I’d assume I’m not running stock springs, I have a Buick grand national rear end and no idea on the springs
Post up a few images of the car (w/some side shots). Also provide info of F/R wheel (width + Back space) & tire sizes.

Answering your question w/o knowing details is just guessing. The more info you provide the better answers you SHOULD receive.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor