81 malibu ohio build

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodeuce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 6, 2014
hi fellas, im a gbody newbie although i have owned a couple when i was young. i came over from the nova forums,as i own 3, to learn from you guys about these cars. i picked up an 81 malibu today, the plan is 5.3 4l60e, dash swap, big brakes, big wheels and leather interior. heres a couple pics. looking forward to talking with you guys

voodeuce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 6, 2014
heres some pics of my novas in case someone may be interested.

67 ss 6.0 ls3 heads pat g cam yada yada

62 oem 153 4cyl 200 4r 2002 fbody brakes, 2002 sebring leather interior.

67 wagon in progress

Reactions: 1 user

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Sweet cars! Welcome to the forum.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Welcome and nice cars. The 67 nova has to be my all time favorite car and Def on my bucket list. Yours is gorgeous.

jsiler

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2013
Hello stranger.This is Jeff with the blue Malibu in Dayton,small world.You know whats funny is I almost bought that car back in February.I drove an hour and a half to go look at it and had the deal all worked out and once I came back home the guy started flaking out about the deal and it fell through.I'm sure it changed hands and you bought it from somebody else but its definately the same car.And since your being modest on the black Nova,I'll brag it up for ya.That car is amazing.Definately show quality.Paint,body,interior is perfect.And a chromed out LS motor to top it off.Cant wait to see your Malibu finished.See ya around.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Where at in Ohio are you? Im in the south Bellevue/Republic area.

voodeuce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 6, 2014
thanks for the welcome and the compliments guys. hey jeff, it is a small world. did you notice this car has had the roof replaced? any way i got it from a young guy i work with pretty cheap. im gonna throw a lil money at it and have some fun with it. oh yeah im in dayton, the car is in xenia and i have no room for it yet. but the 67 will go to storage this week end. let the sparks fly!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor