83-86 Hurst,442 OEM Tailpipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldsDad

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Mar 16, 2019
Southwest Michigan 49102
call or email them. i bought a couple. was able to get two right sides. they are designed for a center outlet muffler. they work great.
Awesome thanks a lot this will be my first call tomorrow. Last summer was the first driving the car with the new Motor and my Exhaust is Flow masters just in front of the axel. Its a little loud I really don't mind I cant hear much good anymore. But my wife Refuses to ride in it because its Loud and sometimes in traffic It smells of exhaust inside the car. So my wife rides in the 71 Convertible its OK I never was a fan of the exhaust dumping in front of the axel anyway I really like the Look of tailpipes factory designed Thanks again Curt

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor