83 Bonneville wagon,14" wheel swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

csmrol

n00b
Nov 2, 2020
looking for 14" Pontiac mag type wheels, I have standard rims with wire wheel hubcaps. anyone know of any Pontiac mag that will bolt right on? Many Thanks

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I have the same car. 15" Rally2's will fit and that is what I have on now. 15" snowflakes will fit with spacers. Otherwise the lower lip of the control arm will rub the rim. Not worth it in my opinion. 14" rims are useless and even harder to find good tires for.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I have the same car. 15" Rally2's will fit and that is what I have on now. 15" snowflakes will fit with spacers. Otherwise the lower lip of the control arm will rub the rim. Not worth it in my opinion. 14" rims are useless and even harder to find good tires for.
I was given (free) a set of four 14x7 Rally wheels which I had refinished. When I went to buy tires, I had to special order because of the width needed. So, yes, if you can avoid 14's, it makes life easier.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor