83 Grand Prix Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

clsmith1424

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2010
Im trying to figure out about how much it would cost me to rebuild my 83 grand prix from the ground up.
Does anyone have an idea or an estimate?

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
I have a 442 and heres a list
quality repaint $2500 -3000 to strip disassemble & paint
restored factory rims $600 +
head liner $250 +-
and trim cleaning $60 (But I'm doing it )
T top door seals $200+- .
New mechanical gaskets everywhere and brakes hardware $ 400 (with me doing it.).

Basically Around $5000 and thats not the odds and ends you fine or rebuilds ,interiors ,body work
And that's a 20000 mile original condition with no rust ,damage

Good luck

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
With the through pictures & description you have given somewhere between $10 & $50,000 depending on whats wrong, how much you can do yourself, who you hire, & whether or not it all has to be NOS etc. :blam: Professionally done concors restorations are high rattle cans are cheap & everything in between.

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
they are never ending money pits!

Kato Asmodeus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 26, 2012
Yonkers, New York
For My '86 Grand Prix, The Estimate Is Around 90k... And That's A Full, Body Off, PROFESSIONAL Restoration...
It All Depends On The Quality Of The Work And Parts Going Into The Project... Good Luck!...

-Kato...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor