84 Grand Prix brake/fuel lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaguarPGP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2009
Right next door to Hell, NJ
Hey everybody, my 84 GP is in need of all new rubber and metal lines for the fuel/brakes. Does anyone know where to find some replacements, or am I gonna have to go junkyard shopping? I looked up several sites and they sell brake kits and new calipers and the like, but new lines don't seem readily available. If anyone has any info on where to buy, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

86-blk442

G-Body Guru
Dec 2, 2008
West Seneca, New York
I would contact Classic Tube about getting some replacement metal lines. They are located about 20 min from my house but I believe they ship all over the country. I went to them when I replaced all the brake and fuel lines on my 442. They pre bend all of the lines and they fit perfect. They sell individual lines or complete kits for brakes, and kits for fuel lines. You can also choose between regular or stainless steel. I had no issues getting the pre bent lines into my car and when layed next to the originals they were nearly exact replicas with all of the bends. Their number is 1-800-882-3711 if you want to call or their website is www.classictube.com

Hope this helps!
Dave

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
You usually just buy steel brake line by the length and bend it yourself. There is a place called Master Power Brakes here in Mooresville, NC and they make just about anything you could need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor