84 olds cutlass stre

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body

n00b
Dec 11, 2005
84 olds cutlass street machine

new guyhere just wanted to say hello and that i love the site look forward to meeting everyone heres a few photos of my ride hope you like later George[

Arok

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2006
Gainesville, Florida
Welcome!

I don't see any pics, but i would like to. I'm very slowly fixing up an 83 cutlass. My transmission rebuild kit just got here. The transmission itself is already fully disassembled and cleaned on the bench waiting for these parts. Unfortunately the bench is at school and I can't get to it until monday. I think it's the original TH-350C that it came with and the original 231 :(. since I'm on a very limited budget I decided to keep the TH350C instead of looking for something with O/D. I am looking for a nice SBC because there is nothing exciting about a N/A 231. these pics are from an earlier thread, here's my ugly cutlass.

dscf11747hl.jpg

dscf11730hr.jpg

I don't think it's ugly, it's jut in bad shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor