87 olds cutlass side radiator air deflector

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
looking for some help in keeping the car running a little cooler this summer. does anyone have a link for the side radiator air deflector

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
Search the google machine for "Oldsmobile Side Radiator Rubber Baffles" and you should be able to locate t
Search the google machine for "Oldsmobile Side Radiator Rubber Baffles" and you should be able to locate them...

HTH
thanks
rubber

Search the google machine for "Oldsmobile Side Radiator Rubber Baffles" and you should be able to locate them...

thanks. i just did and it pop up on gbody parts. i was just on their site just before i made this post and nothing can up. i guest it's all about the the wording. my search was for radiator defector instead of radiator baffles.

HTH

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 users

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
I spotted a set in the rafters in my garage. Now if I could just reach them! Lol
Figure 20.00 for the set . Not sure where you are ,but shipping shouldn’t be much.

timo22

Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I spotted a set in the rafters in my garage. Now if I could just reach them! Lol
Figure 20.00 for the set . Not sure where you are ,but shipping shouldn’t be much.

timo22

Do you have 15 pairs of these too?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor