87 Supreme im looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.

80maroonbu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
1350530136130.jpg

1350530141746.jpg

1350530137924.jpg

i saw this outside of town. it has a 307, good interior minus a couple small dash cracks, and a small ding in the outside of the drivers door sill. i hope it can be fixed without a skin. it has what looks to be a fresh paint job, which is a little worrysome. but all in all, looks good. clean engine bay. i am going to drive it today i think. asking price is 2500.
anything you Olds people can tell me what to look for or look out for would be helpful. thanks

Just look for all the Gbody Cancer... Rear Frame fails under the doors. Inside the trunk. I suggest you bring a blanket and get right under the car and make sure its solid. Check the engine for any type of leak. and see if the owner will let you or himself take you for a drive to see if the susspension is poo.

Overall It depends what you are trying to buy.

When I got my cutlass I wanted a DD not a project so I had to wait for the perfect one. The one your looking at looks pretty good.

Justin

Well, its in the driveway. it needs a tune-up something bad. maybe a carb rebuild too. a set of rear tires, and thats about it. Tint the windows up. interior is very nice. everything looks to be pretty t*ts. it likes to hesitate and stutter for a second from a stop, but i believe that can be solved fairly easily.

but, my first Olds. only thing i really dont like about it is the stock 14" wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor