9c1 Malibu Police Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joray

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2009
Spring Hill, TN
Hi Guys and Gals:

I have a 1979 Malibu 2 door 9c1 Police Car, that I have had for more than 10 years, (I have the build sheet from under the back seat, so i know it is a genuine car).
I not here to boast or brag, I have been trying to find out how many of the 2 door cars do you think they made, is there any way to find out.?
I have a set of records for regular production cars, but does not list malibu 2 door with the 350cu in engine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joray

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The Iowa Highway Patrol post 9 had a 2 door 9C1..LT's car. Used for undercover traffic enforcement in it's later years. Red, as I recall.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Blake442 said:
Well, that makes two... :lol:

Who has the phone number for a GM restoration info packet handy?

They might be able to tell how many were built.

800-222-1020 according to Hemmings Muscle Machines as of 2006. I haven't tried it yet.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
I would also love to some pics!!!!!

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Wow, do I ever hate you lol. That's what I want so bad. And actual 9C1 car. And even better you have a 2-door. Good luck, and post lots of pics.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Sweet. I can't wait to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor