Bored??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtietillidie85SS

Greasemonkey
Mar 26, 2010
Jackson Ms
I have been thinking for a while i want a cutlass or another regal, maybe even a malibu lol. If anyone is bored sitting at the computer and flippin through craigslist or where ever keep an eye out for something all original, drivetrain, interior, blah blah blah, doesnt have to be perfect but something that looks descent and price is not ridiculous i live in clinton ms and dont want to have to go more than 200 miles. i have always liked a nice cutlass. hell i would even consider a el camino, i have gbody fever and want another. any help would be great!!!

i want another cutlass bad now..... THE FEVER IS SPREADING :|

Ok so i have been sitting here waiting for the wife to get home flippin through craigslist in new orleans, hattiesburg ms amd north ms and these people must be nuts. asking anywhere from 2-6 for project cars. stuff without titles, dont run, need paint engine and interior work. i guess i should post a ad for the SS for 8 then. this is ridiculous! :wtf: :wtf:

i know how you feel i would love to have an all original 442 or SS but, i cant afford another car. 🙁

ppl on craigslist are nuts, someone wants 2k for an iroc z28 with no engine no trans? some ppl want at least 2k for sh*t. :| the only reasonable price G i saw was an 86 442 for 1500, t tops needs a starter. i wish i had 1500 about now. it seems like the only ppl that halfway sell cars for decent prices are the ppl that dont have access to the internet or Craigslist. saw a cutlass with ttops drive past me down the street with 750 in the window followed by SOLD :|

you have to keep on top of craigslist to get a good deal, ive called so many times and cars are sold within a day or even a couple hours :x

in response to cdg1984 yeah i did sell mine two days ago but i am driving a POS 1998 lumina, i miss when i had a cutlass for my DD :|

They pay $1000 for just a good frame here for race cars . That and rust . But $3000 is the norm for a remotely street worthy Gbody with 150000 here and I live in the woods.

man i just found a regal for 1300...appears to look great from the outside..even has 22 inch spokes...only thing wrong is that it needs a transmission...i think im gonna buy it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor