GRAND PRIX Brother’s new score.

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
New addition to the family.
Although the front on these is not my favorite, my brother picked this up yesterday for a pretty decent deal considering how nice the car is.
1 owner deal tons of documentation and records.
Aside from repairs and maintenance, only thing replaced it’s the lower door panels.
IMG_6976.jpeg
IMG_6977.jpeg
IMG_6978.jpeg
IMG_6979.jpeg
IMG_6980.jpeg
IMG_6981.jpeg
IMG_6982.jpeg
IMG_6984.jpeg
IMG_6985.jpeg
IMG_6986.jpeg

Does look like a clean pick up, congrats. What is your brothers plan for it?
We are likely going to start with paint. Yesterday he went replaced the dryer, fixed a leak and charged up the system. So now the we're talking plans for paint.
Knowing him it's probably getting some for of 22" wheels and maybe a slight drop. I would've gone a different direction but it's his. 🤣

that fabric reminds me of the 70's!
It's a 79. I really dig the pattern, always loved houndstooth, Not something I've seen is other Gbodies.

that dealership was 7 miles from my house.
And here it sits in South Florida!
I love to see the way these cars move around.
My Cutlass has a decal on the windshield from an apartment complex in Denver, CO. Crazy for how little rust it has.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor