CarShop Inc LS 1" setback mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maven

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2013
Hello everyone, getting ready to repower my '78 Malibu coupe with a '99 5.3 LM7. Keeping stock TH350 for now and using CTSV/F5 or Holley oil pan. Anyone have any negative input on the CSI 1" setback plates? For $50 they are worth it to me if they work as opposed to fabbing my own.

Thanks for any input, Ill be sure to put up a build thread to keep you up to date on my mediocrity as as I get I chance.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I Also used transdapt 4595 1in setback plates but had to grind on them a bit to make them work.. I heard the 30something ebay ones fit just as good... Also I ended up using my original clamshells.

82Calais

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 1, 2011
85GPLef41 said:
I Also used transdapt 4595 1in setback plates but had to grind on them a bit to make them work.. I heard the 30something ebay ones fit just as good... Also I ended up using my original clamshells.

You have a pic of the mounts?

maven

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2013
Got a coupon and ended up ordering stock/1" set back adjustable ones from Cutthroat4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor