Cenanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
In case anyone cares.........I am a avid WWE fan...........FYI, John Cena Beat Dave Batista in a "I quit match".. 😀

yeah that stuff was kewl...when i was in 5th grade :roll: i prefer ufc, wec, pride, and stuff like that. i wanted to train here in chicago but i cant afford it and my elky.

beermonkey9417 said:
yeah that stuff was kewl...when i was in 5th grade :roll: i prefer ufc, wec, pride, and stuff like that. i wanted to train here in chicago but i cant afford it and my elky.
Was kewl when I was in 5th grade as well............Now I got my lil boy Trevor, who is 7, and he and I both like it so that time together is priceless...............But if you follow wwe at all...Check out my license plate, you will appreciate it :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor