Collaborate and Listen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Ice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2012
Hey all. Found this site on Google and wanted to join. I love G-Bodies. One of my favorite GM platforms, just slightly more than J-Bodies. So not much to say about myself. Love cars, the 80s and 90s, reading, and writing.

My baby is an 80 El Camino Conquista. Two tone blue with blue leather interior. Needs work, but for 1500 I got a steal. 350 that's going to get some upgrades soon, already have an Edlebrock breather and Hooker headers. Do most of the work on it myself, with occasional guidence from dad.

Welcome aboard!
You'll find lots of help and answers here.
And we like pictures!

Arent you supposed to be rolling in your 5.0 with your ragtop down so your hair can blow? :mrgreen: btw, welcome! and wtf is a j-body?

maliburacinfreak said:
Arent you supposed to be rolling in your 5.0 with your ragtop down so your hair can blow? :mrgreen: btw, welcome! and wtf is a j-body?
j body cavalier sunfire

79 drag car said:
maliburacinfreak said:
j body cavalier sunfire

lol!!! :rofl: I would rather have a 5.0 Mousestang then a Cavalier.... but i gotta admit i did own a 92 Cavalier RS with a 4 banger of some sort with a manual trans and i beat the crap out of it!! I actually made $$ when i sold that ride! I would rather own a Cavi then a Honda... especially the newer SS model that beat the snot out of my old 4.7 V8 WJ Grand Cherokee :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor