Lockport, Il
Indigo blue 02 Trans Am
20180803_193345.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Fernie365

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2020
Murrieta,CA
Im not sure I would do that. Light jadestone might look pretty strange with a blue interior. I know that color well. My car is dark jadestone and its got a medium jadestone interior with a dark jadestone dash. A light blue would match so much better. Just my opinion
I agree brotha. I’m just going to go with the light blue so it would match the interior better. I don’t want to have the car with all kinds of mis matches colors

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I agree brotha. I’m just going to go with the light blue so it would match the interior better. I don’t want to have the car with all kinds of mis matches colors

Ive always been a fan of the light blue that GM used in the ealry-mid 80s. We bought a brand new Cutlass in 85 with the dark blue interior. I wish I still had it. PhotoScan 3.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Fernie365

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2020
Murrieta,CA
Ive always been a fan of the light blue that GM used in the ealry-mid 80s. We bought a brand new Cutlass in 85 with the dark blue interior. I wish I still had it. View attachment 143936
I like this look brotha. That’s he color I wanted to go for. Growing up my dad had a light blue regal. Growing up in Los Angeles in the late 80s early 90s it got stolen and never recovered. Fast forward to a couple years ago I find (supposedly) a light blue regal on offer up. I bought it and didn’t even bother to look at the tag Because he said it was color code 21, but now that Im repainting it. We realized it’s not. But I’m just going to change it to medium blue since the interior is navy blue. Thanks for the picture this is exactly the look I’m going for except in a regal.

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
If I do another blue regal it will be this color blue
1987-buick-regal-t-type.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor