Column shift knobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine from Sic & twisted. Not sure if they still sell on ebay but thats where I found mine
2 years ago. I did have a dagger chrome column Shift knob and when I got my new one
I moved it to the tilt lever. If you want some pics I can do that.

• Agree
Reactions: Rudy913
I got mine from Sic & twisted. Not sure if they still sell on ebay but thats where I found mine
2 years ago. I did have a dagger chrome column Shift knob and when I got my new one
I moved it to the tilt lever. If you want some pics I can do that.
Yes let me see some pics

Sure no problem, Check back on this thread for pics update later today.

Here are the pics of the shift knob and tilt knob on my car right now. Been on there for a few years
with zero issues from each. I think the marbled shift knob was around $25-$30 The chrome dagger
was under $20

001.JPG

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,618
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 385
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 574
If you are looking for different Gm ones, I have about 30 of them .I didn't like the factory one that came on my Malibu so I upgraded to a slicker factory one. If interested, I can post some pics...timo22

Reactions: Texas82GP
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor