MALIBU Converting from sweep to Dakota Digital

81camel

Apprentice
May 16, 2023
Also, for the OP, I am unsure if you saw but, Dakota does make a direct fit sweep cluster now as well, if your factory housing is in good shape, you can keep using it.

I did come across that one recently as well, thank you. I wish they made an RTX version though as I would probably consider it then.

81camel

Apprentice
May 16, 2023
The idiot light housings work equally as well, I generally steer people toward using those whenever they are looking because those cars seem to be in better shape when they are parted out/scrapped for whichever reasons.

Also, for the OP, I am unsure if you saw but, Dakota does make a direct fit sweep cluster now as well, if your factory housing is in good shape, you can keep using it.
Follow up question. Do you guys ever get those housings in for sale? Or are there reproductions available anywhere? I know you have the bezels...

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor