Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other-please post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I will preface this by first saying that I am a hobbyist and not a professional. Most of my tools either came from Harbor Freight or Craftsman, but neither of these are what I consider the best quality. As far as that goes, my gut tells me to rank them Milwaukee, Makita, Dewalt. Every single Milwaukee tool I have ever used has been simply amazing in it's quality and if money were no object I would own nothing else. I have no experience with Bosch, so I can't comment on them. However, I will say that you should avoid Ryobi. Most of their stuff is on the low end, and for the low end you might as well buy from Harbor Freight. You will be buying it often if you plan to use it a lot, so might as well not pay a lot. I also would avoid the big box stores for this sort of thing as their bidding system usually means they get lower quality merchandise from good manufacturers. This can be seen on a wide variety of merchandise from gas grilles to electronics and anything in between. Instead, find a good tool supply place, the kind of place that contractors buy from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor