Cutlass A to G upper door panel swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
If you feel like doing the work another option would be make you own upper door panels and rear inserts using your door panels as a base, you will need to find matching material to your interior.
I did my Monte years ago and recently did my Regal.
I used the same design on both cars since I found it was relatively easy to get pretty sharp edges with this design plus I have a dedicated spot for my door speakers.
View attachment 169391
View attachment 169392
IS THERE ANY KIND OF WRITE UP ON THIS??!!!! DEFF WAS MY PLAN BUT ANY INFO ON A BUILD WOULD BE AMAZING PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
WAS JUST GONNA COPY THE CUTS ONTO SOME MDF OR SIMILAR PARTICAL BOARD FOUND AS OE

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
IS THERE ANY KIND OF WRITE UP ON THIS??!!!! DEFF WAS MY PLAN BUT ANY INFO ON A BUILD WOULD BE AMAZING PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
WAS JUST GONNA COPY THE CUTS ONTO SOME MDF OR SIMILAR PARTICAL BOARD FOUND AS OE
No, I never did a thread on making door panels

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor