Cutlass Blue interior pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
Any body looking for any interior stuff for a Cutlass. I have a complete blue interior. Brand new ABS headliner paid $250 for it. I have a nice set of Blue Bucket seats with couple small rips but overall in really nice shape. I have a nice blue rally wheel from I'm guessing a 74-77. It's the style that they offered right before the Hurst Olds style. Really clean. Nice trim. I have a console that is broken and needs repairs but is functional in my car. Would need to be glued back together. The place where the top plate would bolt up is snapped in half. Good enough for a driver. If there is any interest let me know I am currently still driving the car so it wont be for a little bit till I can get my other car on the road. Just trying to see if anyone needs anything. Let me know and Ill get pictures up and all of that good stuff

Chet Who?

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2007
Charlotte,NC
Is the pieces velor like out of a Brougham? I have a 85 cutlass. Same year?

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
sorry should have specified. The Buckets are out of an 86 salon. They are not pillow tops. The car is an 86 as well so the front and rear seats match. The door panels are actually in really nice shape. they are not torn but have little tiny pock marks in the top where it meets the window. If you look at my album you can sort of see the interior. thanks

NASTYOLDSG-BODY

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 28, 2008
Manitowoc Wi
Cutlass Headliner

I was wondering if you would send that headliner and what you would want for it? Also would that fit any year cutlass i have and 88 supreme classic.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor