cutlass lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocksuspension

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 21, 2008
anaheim
does anyone know if front headlights on an 87 cutlass fit will be a direct fit on an 85 regal? also were can i find door window weather stripping?

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Are you talking about the headlight bezel? I believe the bezels are the same on the Regal and Cutlass, and I also believe that the bulbs are the same if thats what you meant.

eBay has to be the best place to get weather stripping for cars. Its cheap and abundant.

jatguit

Greasemonkey
Mar 27, 2007
If you are talking about the 87 Cutlass Euro composite lights, then no - not even close.
That is not to say that SOMEbody MAY have tried it in the past, but not without major cutting and fashioning of the header panel i pressume.

You would also have to do a major cut up of the bezels on your regal as it would not fit around the headlight at all.

Weather stripping should be available from multiple sources for the 2 door.

I have found 4 door weatherstripping sitting in dealerships by doing a GMpartsvoice search. Need to know the part number first thou. Never tried looking for 2door weatherstrip on PartsVoice.

Geesie

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2008
San Diego
IIRC, it won't work. The Regal has a raked prow while the Caprice is blunt.

That is, if you mean the bezel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor