Cutlass Racing stripes... hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

king-david

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 6, 2009
I wanna go with stripes on my Cutlass. I cant find any pics of Cutlass with Racing stripes. Actually I did find one grey one with black stripes... but it was a cowl hood, so I couldn't see how the stripe sat on the factory. There are some body lines that would make for easy stripes and seem like the natural solution... but they seem a bit narrow. Anybody have pics of racings stripes on a Cut?

dogshit said:
They didn't put stripes on a gbody Cutlass. You can be as creative as you want. I like these http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1381227
They are sort of like some of the Hurst Olds from the early 70s. You can also look at the 83/84 Hurst Olds or the 85/6/7 442.

Actually that cutlass is the ONE i could find... but he doesnt have a factory hood so its hard to see what the stripes would look like agains it. Thanks for looking for me though!

Blazenlotus said:
Look in my profile I have stripes on my 79 cutlass

oh very nice.. do you know if the lines are different in the hoods of the 86 than the 79? I mean I know they are different.. but are the creases in the hood the same width as the newer ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor