Cutlass Rear Window Molding Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurstandGN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 26, 2011
Ocean County, NJ
Anyone able to explain how to remove the lower rear window moldings so I can remove the panel that sits foward of the trunk. I getting ready to have my car painted.

I acutally just finished doing this as we speak The simplest way is to pull the corner off where it meets the other trim and slide it out I tried taking it off with the clips and broke most of the clips.
Anyone know where to buy new clips? Lol

crazy_ndn604 said:
I acutally just finished doing this as we speak The simplest way is to pull the corner off where it meets the other trim and slide it out I tried taking it off with the clips and broke most of the clips.
Anyone know where to buy new clips? Lol
Take a clip to NAPA and they should have a book they can look them up and compare them. Thats what they did for me when I had to get clips. They had to order them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor