DOH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorholmes

Master Mechanic
Oct 1, 2007
I guess I have to start over as a NOOB
Somehow my old account got deleted or something.
I'm on the prowl for a G
Good to see everyone's still hanging out!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
click on 'view your posts' above. ;) I managed to figure that one out. There are a bunch of other things that may not work correctly, like you probably won't get notifications on replies to those old topics (unless I figure out where to change that.) I will have to see if any PM's you may have had are still in there or not. So far its just posts.

FYI (for everyone) The only way I delete accounts (especially with a ton of posts) is if you ask, or I boot you off. I'd remember that, though. :mrgreen: No worries, its falling back into place.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Progress. You should have all your posts back under your new username, and your rank is back to GURU! I set your join date to be the day before your first post.

PM's though, don't track by usernames, so there's really no good way to find them. If you find something that isn't working re: putting back the data, but probably should be, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I posted a 85 Cutlass listed on Craiglsist in Albuquerque. Search under Oldsmobile. Not sure where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor