DTra1n's 1984 GMC El Caballero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTra1n

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 20, 2015
Greetings,

My name is Daniel. I'm 28 years old and a resident of Texas. I'm making this build thread for my Dad. This thing is in really good shape, but hopefully I'll find some things to add. I've already done a lot of reading on some other build threads. Hopefully someday this thing will be mine!

1984 GMC Caballero
350 CID Small Block
4 Speed on the floor
American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels

Now for some pictures...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 320
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 263
One of the first modifications I'd like to make would be a cowl induction hood.

Sorry about that. The site was loading slowly. The GMC looks amazing!

Thanks! I actually haven't had a chance to see it in person yet. My dad lives in a different state. But I can't wait to be able to spend time when I'm home with my Dad looking over this beast. I am new to the whole GBody world, but I am pleasantly surprised by the ingenuity on here.

I currently own a Jeep Wrangler JK: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/dtra1ns-2014-jk-build-thread-617962.html

Quick comment - if you see things that appear non-stock/non-oem from the photos above, please let me know. I'm looking to confirm all add-ons, since we are not the original owners. I understand many things are swappable between the gbodys... for example - the seats - can anyone confirm if the seats are oem? I really like them. Let me know what else you may see...

Note: I am aware that engine and transmission are not original. I believe the engine is a Vortec 350.

Appreciated,
Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor