Any leads on a competitor brand ?
On the outer shell as well
I was interested in a purchase soon.

But the amount of Material is what alludes me thanks Dez

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You mean the inside of the door? I suppose you can fit it in a few pieces and butt them together. I guess it won't really matter. It's the sound deadening factor that you're trying to achieve, not so much for insulation.
There are other similar products out there...Fatmat, etc.. You'd be paying for the Dynamat name.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I bought the dyna mat kit. It comes in 4 pieces. I did my chevelle door with 2 pieces.

Dynamat 10435 12" x 36" x 0.067" Thick Self-Adhesive Sound Deadener with Xtreme Door Kit​

Last edited:

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
You mean the inside of the door? I suppose you can fit it in a few pieces and butt them together. I guess it won't really matter. It's the sound deadening factor that you're trying to achieve, not so much for insulation.
There are other similar products out there...Fatmat, etc.. You'd be paying for the Dynamat name.
Thanks 🙏🏻 I appreciate all info.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I bought "Mat66" from Amazon. 80mil thick. 36 sqft. Just under $60. I should be starting to install it this weekend so I can get the carpet in and button that project up. I'll let you know how it went.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor