GRAND PRIX eBay Lead: Grand Prix Console Lids (2)

Trader history (0)

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I found a pair of Grand Prix Console Lids that need a little love, but for $45 I'd say it's a helluva deal considering today's prices. You can actually fix these pretty easily in a way that'll last for quite a while depending on use. A little "Leather And Vinyl Recoloring Balm, $20" will provide a new skin and popping color. I'd love to buy and resell these but I just don't have the time or space, and I can't seem to sell anything ATM. Someone needs to save these.

Screenshot_20240919-152636~2.png

That is a good deal. They're also hard to find. 👍 I don't think anyone reproduces them.

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny
Aaannd I bought 'em. If anyone needs them in the future I just might have one. The seller is a member here and I couldn't pass up the deal.

Aaannd I bought 'em. If anyone needs them in the future I just might have one. The seller is a member here and I couldn't pass up the deal.
You should be able to make money on them. Good buy.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor