Eggs and A Screwdriver :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighwayJunkie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 20, 2009
Medina, Ohio
I come out to my car this morning to go to work and I notice something on my windshield and down my hood. It was effn EGGS! Now okay at this point I am upset but it washes off, then I stick my key in the drivers door only to find my tumbler has been jammed with a SCREWDRIVER! Stupid kids tried to break into my car for who knows what! I have a kill switch so it isn't going anywhere, but why do people feel the need to **** with others cars?! I am pretty mad at this point so I call the local PD just to have them patrol the area and make them aware. The "officer" tells me its pointless to patrol more! WTF!? They make 60k a year and can't run their patrol up my road once more a night? So now I plan on investing on a car alarm with pager, I will catch these bastards! :evil:

Don't feel bad, I had a regal that got broken into a few years ago, the bastards had thrown speakers and the other stuff they didn't want on the ground...can we say finger prints...the police took a report over the damn phone

and my monte was stolen, phone report! at least i got it back in 45 minutes

The 2 way alarm does work great, but get a steering column lock also, i know you have a kill switch but if they attempt to steal it at least they won't mess the column up too.

yeah the column locks are great. try to find an older model one. I heard something about people putting freon in the locks of the new ones and busting them. This was a few years ago so not sure if they have fixed the problem. Also I recommend the grant no wheel no steal. I have that on my car and its great. I dont think too many would waste their time when they see an alarm, column lock and no steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor