encounter with a "sport truck "

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneSTRregal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 2, 2009
Highlands , TX
a few weeks ago i was coming home headed east on interstate 10 , i glanced into my rear view mirror to change lanes when I notice headlights coming up fast . I stay in my lane to let him by , but he slows when he gets next to me and revs the engine on his lowered silverado at first I try to ignore him because iam hella low on gas at this point . Unfourtunately he doesnt go away so i decide to run it to shut him up so he honks three times and we go for it . He had no chance , now my regal runs 13.49 in the quarter not the fastest but it can handle itself . I have seen that truck a few times since then and he just goes on by.Gotta love them Gbodies

Attachments

• IMAG1525.jpg
    IMAG1525.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 241
:mrgreen: Nice

Here in Pa. same situation except I don't know what car the kid had, and it was a black Magnum that honked 3 times, he slammed on it and a few seconds later, he sees blue and red lights in his mirror... undercover cop was driving the magnum. :lol:

that's called entrapment

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor