Four Brothers ..Movie Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
Some guy on Kijiji Claims to be selling the exact car used in the film Four Brothers with Mark Wahlberg
fourbrothers.jpg

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z450419655

Seems like a really nice Cutlass.. But I like how the owner says never seen winter when the whole Four Brothers movie was shot in Winter with lots of salt on the car.

they must have used more than one, there was one scene where they slid the 442 into a parked car going around a corner. who knows....

well yeh I figured they used a shitty Cutlass for that scene .. and used the Real 442 for the main shots? Either way it was a waste of a El camino and a Cutlass... I still loved the movie though I just hate seeing cars get hurt .. Kinda like how animals dont get killed in movies cars shouldnt either . Only Humans can die :twisted: LoL

IIRC someone over on real olds power or oldspower originally had that 442 than sold it and was then used in the movie by someone who bought it up. I also read somewhere (don't quote me) that they used a base cutlass; painted like a 442 for the crash car and used the real ones for the closeups and normal driving seens.

Would be hard to tell if that was a car from the movie, anyone could have a 442, watch the movie, and want to sell theres for big bucks. Most movie cars are junk they pull from scrapyards and make look good enough for the movie. Cant forget, its a 442 like any other, just because it was in a movie doesnt really mean its worth $$$

I love that movie! The chase scene through the snow was one of the best I have seen in a movie in recent years. No corny jumps or explosions just sliding into things in the snow :lol:

exhaust tips and tires good clue it is'nt the car from the movie claims it was lock and key since 2005

I really hope this generic, pulled-from-google logo isn't his only proof:
$T2eC16h,!%29EE9s2uiwPRBR!KMNWp6w~~48_35.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor