Frame Notch Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
I've been trying to search for the frame notch kit but havent came across anything solid for the gbody. Anybody know where I can get the new notch plates?

i would think you just need a certain gauge sheet metal you can cut to your liking, i dont think theres a "kit" for notching. unless you have a 68-69 camaro

You can buy kits for it. but they are over $100 i think. Just for cut plates. You still have to install them. And if your capable of doing that, I'm sure you'll have no problem making them yourself, and for a lot cheaper.

For my frame notch we just cut it very carefully so that we could reuse the original outer part of the frame. Cut it out, then cut the notch to the depth needed and rewelded the outer part back in so that it still looks somewhat factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor