G-BODYS OF HOUSTON MEET #8 INFO- FEB. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
The G-Bodys of Houston Meet #8 will be held on February 4th, 2017 ( 2-5pm ) at Texas Twisters Sports Bar - 2327 McCarty St. Houston, TX. 77029. There will be reserved parking for all G-Body cars, and fajitas will be served. To my knowledge, not (1) single ( Houston-area ) person from GBodyForum has attended these events. Let's change that... I'll post pics as usual. YOUR car included!!! COME ON DOWN!!!

That would be cool but can't make it. I will see you in April. 🙂

Nice to see you here David. I'm looking forward to the TR event, in April.

Yeah a whole 26 posts in 3 years. :banana:

No body....🙁

I won't show all the pics, since you guys have seen some of the cars before, in other threads. We did have a couple of new recruits that showed up, including a wagon with original paint and interior ( including radio ). Jack, this one's for you...
IMG_6880.JPG
IMG_6881.JPG
IMG_6882.JPG
IMG_6893.JPG

Hey James,
Thanks for posting a pic of that wagon...that's pretty sweet. Believe it or not, I dig the color....very subtle. I can't recall ever seeing one that color before. The wheels look great and complement the dark green color.

I'm surprised you don't get any local forum members to attend your meets. Man, if I was closer, I'd be a regular... come on you Houston guys, get it together.

I was digging the wagon, too. I want it lol. I am surprised no forum members attend this monthly meet. I'll keep posting, in hopes of changing that.

James,
Has the turnouts been getting better at every meet? I'm sure once more people find out about it, the attendance will get better....or am I an optimist? Maybe it's due to the time of year...😵

Got to meet James last weekend.. I didn't make the Gbody meet,,but got to meet up with him at another cruise in that night...Awesome guy and very into cars...His GN is absolutely amazing, as his is friend Dave's !!! Those turbo Buicks are the next best thing to an Olds !!........I hope to be able to participate in some of the G-Body of Houston meet ups in the future

Reactions: Longroof79
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor