getting away from computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2011
im new to this site im about five minutes old so please bare with me i have a 86 buick regal 3.8l engine i bought this car from a kid who didnt take good care of it there is sensors and wires unpluged i cant get this car to run propierly so i want to elimanate all this and put in a simple small block nothing to crazy just a basic motor i have installed a turbo 350 trans from a olds 88 and it works fine so my question is what do i need to do to make this work as far as wiring type of motor etc some freinds of mine have dirt track gbodys and the way they have their is basicaly how i want mine theres not a lot of wireing please help guide me

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
for an older motor, all you really need to wire is the distributor, alternator, and starter. then just put in a cheap set of triple guages to monitor temp, oil pressure and voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor