CUTLASS Got a new personalized plate coming...

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
... for the 1988 20th Anniversary H/O
1724520486900.png

I used an image generator online, but this is exactly what it's gonna look like. Then both cars will be on the road again after many years on jackstands and under construction...

Reactions: 8 users
I’ll bet you were pretty surprised to see the plate you wanted was available. I know I was when I got my custom plate.

1724588283082.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Cool!
I am thinking I am the only person in Florida with a 1988 Cutlass that has the 20th Anniversary H/O treatment done to it. There are a bunch of other plate ideas related to a 1988 H/O I thought of that are also available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
That "88 looks like it has a Lauren Enterprise ground effects kit on it. Too bad they are gone now.

It is not a Lauren kit. It is an original Doc Watson/Hurst kit from 1988 that was part of the offering for a 20th Anniversary Hurst/Olds. I really need to put together a build thread that has the history of the Hurst Performance involvement in 1987-88 plan for a 20th anniversary. It's what makes this a real H/O.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor