Got Corsica Parts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I scored a very clean 1996 Chevy Corsica for my Mom as her old '85 Celebrity Wagon was shot and I felt that I had to step in. Anyways I was on Patrol a few weeks ago and came across this corsica unplated in a driveway. After a short conversation with the owners they sold it to me, or gave it to me as I paid $250.00 for it. Towed it home and put a battery in it and it fired right up :) has 112k miles on it but it has been well cared for, turns out they got the car after their gramma got too old to drive. I'm looking for the front seat tracks as these are rusty from the condensation, it sat for 4 years, sun visors and the gas cap door hinge. Here's a pic of it :)
96Corsica.jpg

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Bowiemontecarlo86 said:
The parts off the celebrity won't work?
I already sold the celebrity:)

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I think the Beretta stuff interchanges since they share the same platforms. On another note, it's been quite awhile since I've seen one of those that still had paint on the hood!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
G-Body_Vet said:
I think the Beretta stuff interchanges since they share the same platforms. On another note, it's been quite awhile since I've seen one of those that still had paint on the hood!
Yeah 1987-96 Berettas and corsicas interchange....not many good ones around here I guess....

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I scored the gas door hinge on E-Bay for $24.99 shipped....still looking for sunvisors and the complete front d/s and p/s seat tracks 8)

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
got rid if my beretta a month ago. was gunna part it out but didn't have the room. there good little cars. she had 280K on her when i crushed it. still looked pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor