Got these GTA rims this past winter for the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! Great looking wagon. I like the current wheels on your car. Why the change? I always did like the GTA/ GNX type wheels.
I have the similar type wheels on my FWD Oldsmobile. They started out gold , but painted the centers black. I ended up stripping the black paint and went back to gold. I like the gold better...at least on my car, which happens to be a light gold.
The car looks familiar. Were you a member earlier?

Attachments

• 1017201042-01 (1).jpg
    1017201042-01 (1).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 87

Cruzen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2022
Welcome aboard! Great looking wagon. I like the current wheels on your car. Why the change? I always did like the GTA/ GNX type wheels.
I have the similar type wheels on my FWD Oldsmobile. They started out gold , but painted the centers black. I ended up stripping the black paint and went back to gold. I like the gold better...at least on my car, which happens to be a light gold.
The car looks familiar. Were you a member earlier?
Yes....I was a member a few years ago.
Forgot my password so I re-register.
I've had the Hopster rims on the wagon over 10 years now. Just want a change. I actually might go with a set of corvette sawblades instead. Not really sure. But I just want a change.

Attachments

• 20211026_052453.jpg
    20211026_052453.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yes....I was a member a few years ago.
Forgot my password so I re-register.
I've had the Hopster rims on the wagon over 10 years now. Just want a change. I actually might go with a set of corvette sawblades instead. Not really sure. But I just want a change.
The sawblades wouldn't look bad, but they're going to require huge spacer/ adapters. Not a huge fan of adapters. I know it's been done before. I'd probably stick to the GTA wheels.

Reactions: 1 user

Cruzen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2022
The sawblades wouldn't look bad, but they're going to require huge spacer/ adapters. Not a huge fan of adapters. I know it's been done before. I'd probably stick to the GTA wheels.
I have 2 inch spacers/adapters left over from my S-series Jimmy Blazer days. So I am prepared if I decide to go that route. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_4206 (1).JPG
    IMG_4206 (1).JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1630.JPG
    IMG_1630.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 73

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I have 2 inch spacers/adapters left over from my S-series Jimmy Blazer days. So I am prepared if I decide to go that route. 😉
They look good on the Blazer. They're probably a better match on there instead of the wagon. But again, that's my opinion.
Yeah, I recognized your wagon from awhile back. I knew you had been a member at one time.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor