got u now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknox

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 1, 2010
1 got a 1979 cutlass that all the people or fart can kids i callem think is slow one has a supra that ill tell u what is kinda fast but mom and dad bought and had 2 fix a millon times in the 3 mo that he had it. when i first started workin there the cutlass had a 260 bone stock but would still get it on the highwayover. the winter i swaped a 350 rocket with a lot of goodies the look on there faces when i fired it up at lunch the otherday was priceless ! the kid in the supra no longer has the fastest car at work and its been proven! and they have all been informed that my whole car coust less 2 build than there body kits cost. take that ricers or tuner kids or what ever they call themselfs

Agreed

lol you must not need a high school diploma to work wherever you do.
but still a pretty funny story
although a good definition of a ricer would be as you said a kid with a fart can that thinks his car his faster than every car on the road
take the last part into consideration
a ricer doesnt have to have an imported car
just the fact that someone thinks they can beat any car on the road makes them a ricer in my opinion
so you may have that 350 rocket
but your still not the fastest car on the road
i have the 231 3.8L V6 so im not saying my car will beat your
ive accepted the fact that my car is slow as sh*t
but i love it anyways
just trying to help dont want you to become a ricer and a g-body owner at the same time
you'll make the rest of us look bad
just a little advice

no high school for me at all and i still make 17 bucks an hour. i know my car aint the fastest thing either but im working at it.a little time and hard work and it will be gr8! im not knockin ricers or tuners but my sons pw 50 dirt bike sounds better than a honda with a polished coffie can,the other day at the car show i saw a saturn rattle can black with the biggest wing i ever saw it looked like it came of a f1 car it was all stock and ran a 11.20 or so he siad ????? i know one thing im happy with the gutlass cutlass, the 17 an hour i make and my spelling so if u dont like it dont read it ! :puke:

the cutlass is nice,is the yellow dash out of the mc in your pics if so how did u mount the guages in it i like the way they look

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor