greatings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2007
i am restroing a 1985 cutlass. i picked it up for $100 from a friend who didn't have the time. it is a good solid body and frame so i pulled the body and sandblasted the under side to remove the surface rust and years of oil leakage build up. i also cleaned up the frame rails. i've painted the frame "zesty orange" and both sides of the floor are coverd with truck bed linner. i've replaced all the body mounts with energy suspension parts. new front wheel bearings from moog. i have a 350 from a 70 chevelle that is bored .030 over, with a fresh th350 that i'm going to install. i have a hurst pro-matic ratchet shifter and shift kit for the transmission as well. it was the brougham model but i didn't like the bench seat so i picked up the seats from a salon model. i am planning on upgradeing the rear end to an auburn posi unit with 3.42 gears. i hope to have her finished within the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor