Grrr, This is just great

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Dont you love it when people pull out in front of you from alleys? Was 100 FT from my house going 15 when a truck pulled out in front of me. Didnt even see it until it was in front of me. The great part was the car had great sheetmetal and now needs a fender, header panel, headlight bezel, bumper cover, and the rear quarter has a pretty good dent in it. My aluminum bumper support is bent too. Grrr. As if I didnt have enough to do. Now I get to drive this around telling people what happened. Only good part is it gives me an excuse to repaint the car. He was at fault so thats kinda the bright side. Have all the stuff to fix it but it will cost me no matter how I do it and it will take more time.
picture771.jpg

picture774.jpg

picture777.jpg

picture773.jpg

damn that sucks man.At least he was at fault for it,and that you have all the parts to put it together.Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor