Header selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Who?

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2007
Charlotte,NC
Hey every body. Im workin with an olds 350 to be put in my 85 and while im waiting on my cam and intake (cash flow) Im pondering what type headers to use. Can full length fit? if so where could i purchase such beauties. Any help on exaust would be helpful.

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
Hedman p/n 58070, 1 3/4" longtubes

Hooker Super Comp longtubes, p/n 3108-1

Those part numbers are from PAW, but you can get them from Summit or Jeg's as well.

Good Luck!

Chet Who?

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2007
Charlotte,NC
Thanx!! Appreciate all the advice I can get. Im stuck in a shop surrounded by V Dubbers who have no knowledge or care for true American beasts. They soon shall eat the rubber from the wailing tires as I lean back in the comfort of the Brougham interior. :twisted:

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i have the flowtechs on my monte. their welds looks like crap but they seal well, fit well, and are relatively easy to install. i used the earls pressure master gaskets and haven't had any re-torque problems.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
KrisW said:
Hedman p/n 58070, 1 3/4" longtubes

Hooker Super Comp longtubes, p/n 3108-1

Those part numbers are from PAW, but you can get them from Summit or Jeg's as well.

Good Luck!

Have you used any of those headers, if so are they good quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor