headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

85cutlass

Greasemonkey
Dec 12, 2007
Oceanside, NY
i have a 1985 cutlass wih a chevy 350 in it and i need 2 buy headers, i also made the car a 4 speed so i have the mechanical linkage the header has 2 fit through. Does anyone know of any headers for me that will work. thanks in advance

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
I've got some painted headers I bought for my 78 Cutlass with a 350 SBO in it,& never used them.Anyone interested in buying them off me?

82cutty

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2008
I just out Flowtech headers in my 82 with a 350 Chevy.... The drivers side is dropped down real good for the shifter bars. I had to modify my auto column shift linkage to do a full sweep of the gears. As long as your linkages are close to the trany y ou should be ok, I had to grind down the pass side of the auto transmission to fit well. They are a tight fit with the auto trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor