HEEELLLLPPPP!!! transmission question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiZZaMaN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 19, 2006
North Royalton, OH
wasnt a direct bolt on for me, i got the old transmission out and get new one in before i realized that the flywheel on my gp was smaller than the torque convertor on it now, speedo cable, kickdown cable, flywheel and starter are all the parts i know of now that i gotta switch

PiZZaMaN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 19, 2006
North Royalton, OH
ugh, is there anyone in the cleveland west suburbs that is strong enough to lift a th350 onto a jack while underneath a car that wants to make a few bucks bolting up this new transmission

PiZZaMaN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 19, 2006
North Royalton, OH
its in finally and all bolted up, so far it has taken me 1 month and :
168 tooth flywheel,
Vacuum modulator line,
TH-350,
B&M shift improver kit stage 2
New Starter,
Rigged up Kickdown Cable,
dozens and dozens of random grade 8 bolts since the old stuff is all metric,
speedo cable.

i dont call that a direct bolt on, i call all the pieces from old stuff fitting 100% on new one direct bolt on

b&m shift kit was proobaby a waste of my time since it shifts from 1st to 2nd at 65mph and that car dont exactly provide much power at 65mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor