Help with Speaker size

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyg

Apprentice
Sep 12, 2009
Brooklyn
hey, what size are the front and back speakers for my 86 cutlass, I have been searching, but I cant find their size. Thanks

The fronts are 3.5" and the rears are 4x10 stock.

You can still buy adapters to convert the 4x10 to the more popular size 6x9. Scosche still makes them for around 20 bucks. Getting hard to find a set of 4x10s anymore.

I have a set of 6x9 adapters for sale, but I don't have the wire hangers. PM if interested.

I got a set of the adapters in the mail yesterday that I bought off ebay... $14 including shipping.

I got some speakers for the front Elky in 3.5" from a company in california. They were not much money & sound ok. They fit in the stock setup which I like. PM me if you need contact information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor