Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady anda Caballero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2007
Fenton, MO
www.flames.unitzoid.com
Hey,
Great site! glad to now be a part of it. I have a '79 caballero, have had it for about a year. As with all project cars it's in process 😀

Sweet the classic caballero! I have the more common chevy version the elky but love the GMC version just as much. do you mind if I ask how much you payed for it? good luck on your project and welcome!

Hi welcome to the site.

elkysignature.jpg

If your pic is showing ^^^^^ then put
behind your URL. Do it in your profile.

YAY! Thanks bunches got it to work 🙂 You are going to hate me but $800 clams. I put much more than that in the interior and under the hood. nothing fast though. I use the caballero to haul painting equipment and small projects. No need to use more gas than neccisary. My boyfriend's '86 cutlass is going to be the "Fast toy" anyways 🙂

wow i actually do hate you! I got mine for 2150.00 in akron OH but that little is just crazy. It's the more rare breed too. no effense to others but it is nice to see something different then a cutless or GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor