Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
i have that same Elgin Cam in my 355...i never heard of em, i let my mechanic build it and that's the cam he chose...nice monte, i also did the same thing with the AC/Heater Box, but i never got my heat to work so i'll prob just get the whole blockoff plate. have you taken it out for a spin yet?

TANGO

n00b
Jul 14, 2009
No I have not . I was waiting one month for front Brake Lines from the Padock . Then they sent me a Post card that said Sorry we can't get you your Lines :evil: Well Now I will have to make them . Soon it will be rolling . Hey That camshaft is a bit on the Max side for a Street 355 . This Monte Carlo is more of a Drag Car with Lic Plates :lol:

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
well do they sell diff spec camshafts? it may not be the same specs, but i know it's an Elgin and the boxes look the same, i also have some speedpro pistons, but that's about all the internal work done, no modified heads and stuff like that...my build thread is on here if you want to check it out

TANGO

n00b
Jul 14, 2009
ELGIN Brand makes all kind of Camshaft Grinds . I sure would Like to see your build Post I will check it out :D Hey see if you can get that Camshaft Part # off the box . We can see what you have then .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor